Ever been in one of the Blanks’ classes or a cardio dance class and thought.. “I can do that”? Do you love to dance and feel like you could motivate others? Can you step outside of your box? Want to be a part of the new movement in fitness? Billy Blanks Jr.’s Dance With Me Certification Program is the most anticipated launch since his father’s Tae Bo went nationwide. It is the hottest dance party workout and unlike any other format;utilizing all styles of dance with old school hardcore aerobics and total body toning! Billy Blanks Jr. is heir to the only dynasty that exists in fitness. Billy’s teaching methods will give you the tools to teach and will show you how to star in your own class, to be more than just an instructor, learn specific choreography of many dance styles and guiding you on how to piece together cool combination’s. You will learn top of the line cueing techniques, exciting ways to energize your class and learn how to get your students to support one another. Really connect with your students, uplift them and motivate them to change their health for more than just a season. No gimmicks! You will learn why Dance With Me is the different from any other workout. We will give you the tools to teach and to build your class!
Dance With Me is the fastest growing format to hit the US with classes filled to the brim in all of it’s locations. Be on the first wave of our team of teachers as the first Dance With Me National Tour brings them to the East Cost, Mid West, and West Coast. The certification offers 8.5 AFAA CEUs & 1.6 ACE CEC’S!
Can’t find a certification close to you?
Click here to stay in the loop!
- Dance With Me Instructor Manual & DVD
- Two 8 hour days of review training, lectures, and practical portions
- All materials for your first class
- Scripted class format
- Music CD
- Rehearsal DVD of several standard choreography pieces with choreography tips and more.
- 8.5 AFAA CEU’s
- 1.6 ACE CEC’s
- 1 year certification
- Original Music
- License and Certificate to teach Dance With Me (Upon passing both Written & Practical Exams)
- New choreography for over 15 plus styles of dance
- New choreography teaching methods
- Student unification techniques
- How to utilize different styles of dance for different parts of the body
- How to create a total body, effective and fun workout
- How to become a “Rockstar” teacher
- Instructor Support
- Basic Standards & Guidelines for Group Exercise
- NO ROYALTIES or LICENSING FEES!
- Upon paying you will receive a password to access our pre-workshop Dance With Me Study page. Please review it and come to the workshop with all the required tools and rehearsal information. A review DVD and Dance With Me manual will be sent to you prior to certification days.
- All other included materials will be provided for you at the time of check-in.
- When paying by credit card, charges may appear as “DANCE WITH ME ENTERPRISES”.
- If paying by check and it is returned non-sufficient funds (NSF) there will be a $35 fee, in addition to the registration fee.
- All registrations are non-refundable, no exceptions! We require a minimum number of registrants to hold an event, so make sure to REGISTER EARLY. If the minimum number of registrants is not reached and the event is cancelled, your payment will be refunded within a maximum 30 days of the scheduled date. All Dance With Me materials must be returned before refunds can be processed.
- If your event is cancelled you will be contacted via email and phone. So, please ensure we have your correct contact information. We are not responsible for the costs you incur arranging to attend an event, this includes travel, hotel, or shipping fees to return materials etc.
- “DANCE WITH ME ENTERPRISES” does not provide liability insurance waivers. Every instructor is an independent contractor who decides his/her rates, schedule, terms & agreements, etc. Please refer to your insurance company, or the facility in which you teach.
- Camera’s and recording devices are prohibited.